Address: 800 Northeast 1st Avenue
|Community||Miami Downtown||Total units||466|
|Year Built||2017||Views||Bay and City|
|Sqft Range||1300 – 2400 sq. ft.||Total Floors||60|
|Price Range||$230,000 – $538,000||Architect||Elkus Manfredi|
|Bedrooms||1, 2 & 3||Pet Friendly||Yes|
Paramount world center Description
Scheduled to be completed in 2017 Paramount World Center will be the latest addition to the Miami Downtown area. It will comprise 30 acres of urban glamour, shopping and residential luxury with 60 stories and 466 apartments in total.
The newest ultra-luxury residential project will be located across the street from Bicentennial Park and within walking distance of trendy restaurants and places of interest. Ranging from 1,294 to 2,394 square feet, all apartments will offer panoramic views of the city and a flow-through design.
Developers Daniel Kodsi, Art Falcone and Nitin Motwani have confined in renowned architect Elkus Manfredi for the design of the luxurious building that will offer a truly exceptional urban living experience. It will be one of the largest residential projects in Downtown Miami with superb allocation of urban land use, including retail, hospitality, and residential space.
Its strategic location carries the added benefit of convenient access to transportation and world-class amenities.
Paramount world center Amenities and Building Features
- Finished flooring throughout residences and terraces
- Designer European kitchens with imported fixtures
- Private elevator access with private foyers
- 10 foot ceilings
- Private pool deck and park
- Tennis court and a soccer field
- Conveniently located mall
- Skyview Lounge
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor Lounge with Seating and Garden
- Fitness, Yoga Studio, Boxing Studio, Aerobics Studio
- Kids play room
- Porte Cochere with 24-hour valet
- SPA, steam room, treatment center
- Sunken Pods with Firepits