Address: 9380 Collins Avenue
|Sqft Range||3,300 – 8,000 sq. ft.||Total Floors||12|
|Price Range||$5,000,000 – $22,000 ,000||Architect||Arquitectonica|
|Bedrooms||1, 2, 3, 4 & 5||Pet Friendly||N/A|
Fendi Chateau Description
The luxury condominium is a boutique development with a flow-through floor plan design in the east and west directions. Residents will be able to enjoy an incredible beachfront living experience and explore the nearby center in Bal Harbour, Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive.
Private elevators in every residence, outdoor summer kitchens and terraces with glass railings are amongst the many exclusive features of the upscale condo that brings together Italian luxury house FENDI and Chateau Group. As an architectural masterpiece – Fendi chateau combines function and fashion on a grand scale for a superb living experience.
The east-to-west floor plans of all residences allow for panoramic ocean and city views. Elegant interiors and top quality custom designer furniture complete the contemporary aesthetic of the condo. Only the highest quality materials have been used, such as streaked wood, fine leather, smoky glass, crystal and silk. The common areas include an upscale restaurant with full chef’s kitchen, library, business centre, pools, jacuzzi and SPA, and a relaxing terrace with aromatherapy.
Fendi Chateau Amenities and Building Features
- Concierge, housecleaning, valet, dry cleaning pickup and delivery services are available.
- 300 lineal feet of oceanfront beach (3 acres of land)
- Interior design by FENDI in collaboration with Fanny Haim
- 24-hour valet parking, security and secured gated entry
- Full service business centre
- 24 ft. ceilings in lobby
- Assigned underground parking spaces
- Zen inspired outdoor spaces
- Imported tile in kitchen and baths
- Ponds of water overlooking the ocean surrounded by tropical gardens
- Balconies offering panoramic view
- Signature SPA and aromatherapy garden
- Residents Moon Bar with spectacular ocean views
- Flow-through design of all residences
- Outdoor summer kitchens on oceanfront balcony for each residence