Address: 465, 475, 485 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131
|Year Built||2008-2009||Views||Bay and City|
|Sqft Range||700-3500sqft||Total Floors||57|
Icon Brickell Description
The Icon Brickell Project is a series of three buildings located right on the river mouth of the Miami River and Brickell Ave. Icon Tower One (north), Icon Tower Two (South), and Icon Viceroy Tower (Viceroy Hotel and Residences) come together to create one of the most high end residence developments in Miami. The buildings are surrounded with green space and a large park facing the river for a beautiful outdoor environment. The Icon Project enjoy the most luxurious amenities, high end finishes and stunning views; bay views towards the east and Brickell City views to the west.
The Icon Brickell high rises are about 57 floors high with a total of over 1500 residences combined between Icon Brickell 1, Icon Brickell 2 and Icon Viceroy. The Icon offers a large range of sqft ranging from 1 to 5 bedrooms.
Icon Brickell Amenities and Building Features
- 24-hour valet parking
- State of the art fitness center and spa
- Concierge including housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning services
- Stunning Bay front infinity-edge pools, whirlpools, Jacuzzi, pool bar and grill
- Two acre recreational ara and pool decks
- Large river front park
- High end finishes, materials and appliances all around
- 9’ ceilings