Address: 900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
|Community||Miami Downtown||Total units||516|
|Sqft Range||912– 5,650 sq. ft.||Total Floors||63|
|Price Range||$434,000 – $5,700,000||Architect||Revuelta, Vega, Leon|
|Bedrooms||1, 2, 3, 4 & 5||Pet Friendly||Yes.|
900 Biscayne Description
The 63-story luxury high-rise comprises 516 condos and townhouses with direct views of Biscayne Bay from each and every residence. Developed by Terra Grou, 900 Biscayne features luxurious amenities like full-service 24-hour concierge, 24-hour valet parking, separate lap and resort-style pools, hot tubs, state-of-the-art fitness center, and more.
900 Biscayne exhibits insightful flow-through design brings residents the best of both worlds with sweeping panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami Beach Skyline to the east as well as breathtaking sunset views to the west. At 649 feet high, 900 Biscayne Bay is the third tallest residential tower in Miami and offers some of the best views throughout Miami.
Centrally located in Downtown Miami, it is within walking distance Museum Park, the American Airlines Arena, the Adrienne Arscht Center for the Performing Arts and Bayside Marketplace. The interior design is the work of celebrated interior designer Sam Robin of award-winning architectural firm Revuelta Vega Leon.
900 Biscayne Amenities and Building Features
- 24-hour doorman security, valet and concierge and housekeeping
- Theatre room with 153-inch screen and seating for 35 people
- Club room with piano, kitchen, billiards table, and conference table
- Tinted, Energy-efficient and Impact-resistant Sliding Glass Doors and Windows
- European-style Kitchens with Stone Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances by SubZero and Miele
- Private and semi-private elevators (9 Total)
- 9,000 sq. foot of amenities located on the 15th & 17th floors
- Sky Lobby – 14 stories higher than City Lobby with ocean views
- Keyless Entry
- Lagoon Pool with Recreation Deck
- 4,000 sq. foot fitness centre
- Pool Deck with a wet bar and Lounge
- 10 foot ceilings